Statesville Pumpkin Fest
Saturday, November 4, 2023 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Business Vendor Rules
1. All booth spaces are 12’ x 12’ space on the street. A photo of your display must be included with your application.
2. No one vendor will have exclusive rights to the show. All set-ups must be professional in appearance. Canopies/tents are required for all booth spaces.
3. Each exhibitor is to provide all materials needed for their own booth. All tents must be a standard 10’ x 10’ or 12’ x 12’. Nothing larger is permitted unless two or more spaces are reserved.
4. An exhibitor may purchase more than one booth if needed.
5. Please bring and display a sign with your business or group’s name on it.
6. All appropriate forms must be completed, signed and returned with a check or money order by October 9, 2023 to be charged the regular registration fee. The festival reserves the right to deny any application.
7. The event is on Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Set-up time is Saturday morning from 6:30 – 9:30 a.m. All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 9:00 a.m.
8. No vehicle will be allowed on festival site for dismantling until 5:00 p.m. Do not dismantle or remove any displays during festival hours. Please have your materials packed before getting your vehicle. If a booth is dismantled before 5:00 p.m., the vendor will risk not being allowed to participate again.
9. Each vendor is responsible for their own cleanup or risk not being allowed to return.
10. Each vendor conducting sales must prominently display their valid certificate of registration from the North Carolina Department of Revenue. For more information, please visit http://dornc.com/faq/sales.htm
11. Each vendor is responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax. Remit to:
Sales & Use Tax Division
NC Department of Revenue
12. This festival is family-oriented for spectators of all ages; therefore, displays must be in keeping with this atmosphere. Festival staff shall have the sole right to require removal of work or materials, which violates any of the festival rules. Continued violation will result in removal from the festival and/or ineligibility for future festivals.
13. NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 9, 2023 FOR ANY REASON, including late arrival, placement or inclement weather.
Please mail/email the completed vendor application, a copy of the vendor rules with your signature, copy of your business registration certificate, a non-returnable photo of booth/products and payment postmarked by October 10, 2022 to: Statesville Pumpkin Fest, PO Box 205, Statesville, NC 28687. If you have any questions, please contact Vendor Coordinator, 704-878-2892 or email: [email protected].
Pay using link above or make checks payable to Statesville Pumpkin Fest. Send completed application, a copy of the vendor rules with your signature and a payment postmarked by October 9, 2023 to:
Statesville Pumpkin Fest
PO Box 205, Statesville NC 28687
Application Deadline: Postmarked by Friday, October 9, 2023
· When your application has been received you will be notified by email or phone in absence of email.
· No vendor will be allowed to set up unless payment has been received.
· We reserve the right to reject or accept any application.
· We ask all vendors to send a color photograph of the product/services being promoted or a photo of the booth itself. The festival committee will screen all applications using these photographs as reference. The committee reserves the right to select exhibitors through this process. All decisions regarding selection of the exhibitors are the sole discretion of the committee and are final. If an applicant should be denied participation, a full refund of booth fees will be mailed to the applicant. (No yard sale/flea market type items allowed.)